CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our Special Blessing!

We have once again had quite an eventful weekend. But God is and always has been faithful. Friday night began with an exciting trip to the ER. I was sure that something was going on with the baby, all the horrible warning signs were there....but thankfully the baby is just fine...not as big as we thought but normal and still wrapped tightly where it is supposed to be. Thank you so much for praying for me and please continue to do so over the next 8 months. Publicly I would like to say: Amy, I can't begin to express how much having you with me meant the other night. You were my rock....and I love you for it. I am so thankful that God put you in my life and has allowed our friendship to grow. You're wonderful!
Have a wonderful week ladies!

3 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Glad everything has turned out well so far. Praying for you, your family, and your bean.

Joan Carr said...

Somedays are really hard, and I know that this was a very difficult time.I am thankful that everything turned out okay.

Tracy said...

SO glad everything is ok, I will be praying, love you!