CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Conner's blog

We are hoping to have some prayer cards made up in the near future to pass out when someone asks us about Conner's face. Because of this Billy and I decided Conner needed his very own blog. We have family and friends all across the country, well mostly all across the SOUTH...LOL. It is hard to keep everyone updated all the time hence the start of safe-thus-far.blogspot.com! Hope you all will come read it sometime. It will follow all of our dr. appointments and anyway we see or hear about Conner touching someone else's life! Just wanted to let you all know...

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hey Heather, I believe I saw you at the women's confernce at Calvary Baptist this past weekend. Do you take your children to MVP? (I ask b/c I rec. a lot of ppl from there b/c that is where I work.) I think I've seen you there. I saw your sister too. I kept thinking her name was Heather, but maybe it is Jennifer? Sorry, I am really bad with names, but remember faces well. LOL. Anywho, I stopped over from Nikki's blog whom I looked up in the "There Is A Fountain" Listener's Guide. That was an awesome weekend wasn't it? I know I really enjoyed it and felt very encouraged leaving. Enjoyed reading your blog and will be praying for your son and family.

Jennifer said...

ok so how is it that i didn't even know you had your very own blog??? i'm not gonna talk to you about this i'm just gonna wait till you discover it! lol i enjoyed reading some of your stuff, cried over your entries about finding out about my babies and laughrd at alot of stuff. so fun i think i might have to start myself a blog...yeah right i can barely find time to read some others blogs i cant write one of my own!! any way love ya thanks alot for not telling me about this?!??!?!? just kiddin, tell me when you find this message! love ya ~jennifer