CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Carswell Family Happenings...LOL

Hi all! Just wanted to give you a little update on our life as of late....

This past week we had revival at our church with Bro. Rick Safriet. It was wonderful and refreshing and a meeting our church definitely needed. There was great singing and preaching and just an all around wonderful spirit. I feel very blessed to have been involved!

Sunday morning we were fortunate to be invited to our wonderful friends the Clemmens' church, Temple Baptist in Lenoir. They were honoring police officers, fireman, and any other civil servants. I don't know how many of you know this but after the controversy a few weeks ago with my hubby in the paper he definitely needed to be reminded that his job is important and appreciated. It also was an encouragement to get to hear from other police officers and such how they incorporate their Christian walk into their daily work environment. We heard a wonderful message from Bro. Joel Bixler and then shared in plenty of food and fellowship. I am so blessed to have a wonderful Christian husband who works so hard to provide for our family. I couldn't have handpicked a better soul mate than the one the Lord placed in front of me!

Today was my millionth doctor's appointment. LOL I am not complaining at least they are watching me closely and keeping the baby safe. My blood pressure was lower than it had been in awhile which was a blessing because I didn't have a chance to take my bp meds before I went. I was ecstatic. Plus I had finally gained one pound. Not that I mind losing weight but hitting the 20 pound mark was scaring me a little. I just think the bump needs to grow a little. : ) The baby's heartrate was 140 and it was the first time in weeks we have been able to find it with the doppler and not had to do an ultrasound so that was happy. We go back on June 8th for our big ultrasound. Billy is still praying for twin boys. LOL I am very afraid he is going to be disappointed.

Well now you are all caught up on the Carswell family. I hope that you all are having a blessed and wonderful week. Next week I will be on a blogging hiatus because we are having a mini/staycation. The beginning of the week will find us with our wonderful friends Jackie and Chris (yay!!!!) and then hopefully on Tuesday with Ron and Lauren!!!!! Then at the end of the week we will be working around the house on some much needed touchups to the paint and the kids bedrooms! I'll catch up again soon. :)

1 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Yippie for great doctor's appointment news.