CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Pictures




Just wanted to post these pics of our little man. The first one is from when he was two weeks old. He is headed to his very first Sunday morning church service!!! This was the Sunday we dedicated him!

The second was taken today, 7 weeks later. I was amazed at the progression of growth on his face. When you see it every day it doesn't seem to be growing but the change is very apparent in these pics.

We are still very blessed to have such a beautiful sweet baby boy in our lives! He is such a good baby and he gave his mommy lots of beautiful smiles today!!! God knew exactly what I needed to brighten up my week! : )

3 comments:

Preachersgirl3491 said...

He is most handsome with or without his "birthmark" thingy, word I cannot say. He is such a blessing to me and such a wonderful baby.

Joan Carr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chadandnikki said...

He is such a handsome little boy. And I just love that "faux" hawk. I'm thankful that his "issues", for lack of a better word, are no more serious than they are. We are definitely praying for you guys. Much love.