CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Precious thoughts....

My favorite co-worker, and very important friend (guess who) has informed me that blogging is what "all the cool kids are doing!" So in spite of my better judgement that no one will even look at this-- I am wasting time and trying to stay awake by starting my very own blog! (Hold the applause...LOL)
Not much new going on right now....thankfully God has blessed us so very much! I have learned that it is always these times of calm in my life that I am most thankful for. I have my wonderful husband that takes such good care of me and the girls. And then I have the girls....what more could you ask for? PLUS on top of all that God saw fit to save me by His mercy and grace. I could never have done anything to warrant this amazing transaction in my life but for some reason when He looks at me He sees me as PRECIOUS and not at all as I am. My family and I sing a song called "I Have Been Blessed" and in the chorus it says--"God's so good to me, Precious are His thoughts of you and me..." Mallory and Makenna tend to sing this song to me at least hourly and I have yet to get over that line. Can you think of the things in your life that are precious....I mean truly precious? My husband and my girls are precious to me...and to think that the God of the universe thinks of me like that.....only more. It is 110% beyond my imagination. Today when you have a minute remind yourself that you are PRECIOUS to our Lord! Have a great one!

2 comments:

Myra said...

Surprise! Someone did read your blog!!! But, you gotta guess who??? lolol

I enjoyed looking into your life thru your eyes. Kinda interesting to see how you feel about your own self, your family, and your own surroundings. Glad to see your happy about it. I love you Ms Heather.

Signed: Ms Myra

Jesse said...

Sometimes it takes a while for a blog to "pick up." Although, I'm enjoying reading it all now and I wish you would give it an update. I'm really curious to know that status of your little boy. He's cute and I love to see him smile! Please give us an update!