CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was the first time the little bits actually got to touch snow. It took me forever to get them bundled up enough to go outside and then we were only out for like five minutes, but still they can officially say they have played in the snow. Makenna thinks snow is yucky...LOL she doesn't like being wet and cold. Mallory on the other hand wanted to start a snowball fight and play for the rest of the day. LOL Oh the joy of being a toddler. I am so glad to have the girls in my life to remind me to stop and enjoy the little things. So many times I let life get in the way of spending quality time with the girls or better yet quality time with the Lord. Please pray that I will be the Christian wife and mother God would have for me to be. I hope everyone is having a great day....and please stay tuned tomorrow for some exciting news....: ) Much love to you all!

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

You are fixed. Woo-Hoo!!!!

Heather said...

Special thanks to my personal technical suppor(Amy and Nikki)! I love you both and feel blessed to have you in my life!