CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Psalms 127:3

Drumroll please......LOL My big sister is PREGNANT!!!! For those of you who don't know the history let me share the story....My sister and her husband got married in 2000. They wanted to start a family almost immediatly but apparently that wasn't God's will. After five years of prayers they finally had little Lauren in 2005. Shortly thereafter Natalie came along in 2007 and now there will be a new little one to bless our family. I can remember the awe we felt at finding out she was pregnant with Lauren and how it was such a manifestation of God's awesome power. I don't ever want to lose that sensation of knowing that above all our Lord is completely in control. That His time is always the best time. We spent months praying for a baby that would fit into our time frame. But God......(that phrase itself just gives me chills!) But God knew exactly what time was right and the blessings that have followed are immeasurable. I hope that you all will share in my praiseof our wonderful Saviour!

Psalms 127 : 3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward.

4 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Wow, that's awesome. Give her my congrats please. Congrat to you too, Auntie x's 3.

Joan Carr said...

Congratulations Aunt Heather! I am loving this blogging aren't you? It is so cool, and additive. I am loving the way all of us are into the scriptures with it, what an influence we all have on one another.

Preachersgirl3491 said...

I just wanted to say that I love you very much and am so excited about the new, hopefully born on your birthday, baby.

Tracy said...

Thats wonderful, I am excited for all of you! lots of love!!